[MINC-users] image transfer from analyze to minc

Sylvain MILOT sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat Feb 25 12:10:51 EST 2006

Hello

I believe Andrew no longer supports ana2mnc.

You should be using nii2mnc which recognizes Analyze and NIfTI-1 formats.

mnc2nii and nii2mnc are part of MINC release 1.4, available here:

http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz/minc-1.4.tar.gz

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006, Jonathan LAU wrote:

> Hi Runa,
>
> Have you tried ana2mnc?
> http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/software/
>
> Cheers,
> jonathan
>
> On 2/25/06, Runa Parveen <runa at medphys.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am working on Linux mode of this package. would you please suggest me
> > which command i will use for transfer image analyze format to minc format
> > for the purpose of NU correction.
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Yours sincerely,
> >
> > Runa

> > * Runa Parveen                                                            **
> > * PhD Student                                                              **
> > * Medical Imaging Group                                               **
> > * Dept. of Medical Physics & Bioengineering                   **
> > * University College London                                            **
> > * 2nd Floor, New Malet Place Engineering Building           **
> > * Gower Street, off Torrington Place                                 **
> > * London WC1E 6JA                                                 **
> > *
> > UK
> > **
> > * Tel. +44 (0) 20 7679 0246 (Dept.)
> >           +44 (0) 7984 084 959 (mob.)                                  **
> > * Fax.+44 (0) 20 7679 0255 (Dept.)                                  **
> > * e-mail: runa at medphys.ucl.ac.uk                                  **

---
Sylvain Milot (sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca)
              (trinity at bic.mni.mcgill.ca)