[MINC-users] Problem with Display for Mac

Dale Einarson dale at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 23 21:48:01 EST 2006

Hello,
     AFAIK   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx/ is piecemeal built
on 10.4 and Jason's all-in-one for 10.3 was built about 2 years ago :)
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/packages/osx/

     I read from your post that you would prefer that we have an
all-in-one package for 10.4.. This does make sense.  I can build and
all-in-one dmg for 10.4 based on what Andrew has already done...  But I
can't really test it , since I don't have a 10.4 system :)

     Anyone want to donate an account ( on an 10.4 system ) to help the
cause?

Cheers!
dale