[MINC-users] inormalize and minc2

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 13 09:44:53 EST 2006

Jonathan LAU wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to include inormalize with a minc2-based installation I have created.  Inormalize-0.99 (from packages.bic) does not include the --with-minc2 flag as part of its configuration script.
>
>What do I need to do to get configure to recognize minc2?

Get the most recent m4 files from CVS (they can be found at
librares/mni-acmacros) and put them into the m4 directory of Inormalize.
Then rerun autogen.sh - if it didn't come with the tarball, run 'aclocal
-Im4; autoheader; automake --add-missing; autoconf', after which you
ought to have the ability to compile against minc2.

Cheers,

Jason