[MINC-users] Minctools on MAC OS 10.3

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Aug 30 16:33:23 EDT 2006

Hi Andrew,

I did copy the script but when I run it, it returns with the error:

Can't locate ParseArgs.pm

I had the same problem with Startup.pm & JobControl.pm but I found the
files under /usr/local/mni/lib/mni_autoreg, and I modified the PERL5LIB
variable accordingly.  However, I looked on the MAC for the ParseArgs.pm
file, but couldn't find it.  I also looked in some directories on shadow
but no luck.

Can I just copy this file from shadow, and if so, where would it be
located?

Thank you very much again.

Best Regards,

Paul