[MINC-users] cortical_surface

Paul Rasser Paul.Rasser at newcastle.edu.au
Thu Aug 3 02:12:41 EDT 2006

I've recently installed http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/users/jason/mactel/ (which so far has been great). I was wondering if the package cortical_surface is still available?

Thanks,
Paul.

>>> jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca 07/11/06 11:44 PM >>>
A full installer (370Mb) can be found at:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/users/jason/mactel/

This will install into /usr/local/minc2 (well, it's supposed to, so let
me know if it decides to put the software somewhere else). Everything is
compiled against a modified version of minc 2.0.09.

Let me know of any bugs anyone finds. And if you do, do so quickly - I
too will lose easy access to an intel mac by the end of the week.

Known bugs:
* bicpl not compiled against an image library (i.e. ray_trace would not
work compiled against this version of bicpl)
* perl libraries have to be installed separately.

Jason

MINC-users at bic.mni.mcgill.ca