[MINC-users] minc tool on intel core mac

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 22:05:50 EDT 2006

Hi Howard,

Which particular program are you trying to run?  I suspect Display or
register. And if so, did you compile it yourself or are you using a
static binary? (OSX package)

Andrew

On 4/26/06, Howard Chou <howard.chou at loni.ucla.edu> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>   I am trying to install minc tools on the new intel core mac, i am running into problem with x11.  This is the error i am recieving.
>
> X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  129 (Apple-DRI)
>   Minor opcode of failed request:  1 ()
>   Serial number of failed request:  15
>
> is it because of the intel core?
>
> Thanks for your help
> Howard

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012