[MINC-users] emma and Matlab 7.5

Søren Christensen U951678 at STUDMED.AU.DK
Tue Sep 27 09:02:16 EDT 2005

Hello list,
 I have trouble making Matlab 7.5 work with EMMA.
I am running Fedora Core 3, apparently the gcc 3.4 compiler does not work for creating mex files at all(several reports of this on comp.sys.matlab).
Mex files compiled using gcc3.4 give errors when called from Matlab, i tried mexing the yprime.c testprogram that comes with Matlab and it does not work.
Using gcc3.3  seems to work without problems.

After changing the compiler to gcc3.3 in the Makefile.linux file i was hoping for EMMA to work, but now Matlab crashes whenever calling a mex function.

Does anyone have a solution or pherhaps binaries?
Is someone working on EMMA or an alternative Matlab-MINC interface? There were some posts from 2004 suggesting it.

Best regards
Soren