[MINC-users] regions of interest

Kuan H. Kho k.h.kho at azu.nl
Wed Sep 14 06:51:29 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,

When will this ICBM atlas be publicly available? I assume it is a
(validated?) segmented brain that which can be used to automatically
segment other brains with ANIMAL?

Best,

Kuan
---
Kuan H. Kho
Depts. of Psychiatry & Neurosurgery, G03.124
University Medical Center Utrecht
Heidelberglaan 100
P.O.Box 85500
3508 GA Utrecht