[MINC-users] xdisp does not build on Debian Etch

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:43:38 EDT 2005

Thanks for the bug-report Ej,

You are right, 4.5 was supposed to mark the release of the first
version that didint include EZWGL.  Appears that this little "detail"
slipped by..

Just so that I get the wires connected right: Did the .tar.gz you
downloaded include EZWGL or not?  From a look at the current version
in CVS (4.5.1) it is still included.  Looks like I was almost done
removing EZWGL and gave up at the last moment and released as it was.

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012