[MINC-users] mincmath and vector field (deformation maps)

Jamila Ahdidan jammam2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 03:17:19 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I'm currently working on deformation maps, and I would like to know how I can perform some operations on them (like divide, multiply, add, substract). When I use the usual mincmath, then it doesn't see that it's a vector field and it only returns one value per voxel.

Do you know how I can get around this, I need it in order to normalise the deformation with the time elapsed between 2 scans.

Many regards,

Jamila