[MINC-users] scripting mniweb

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:33:57 EDT 2005

I don't think anyone has answered this yet... So here goes:

there is an email address on the brainweb page that will allow you to
"order" a custom simulation.   If you send me/that email exactly what
you'd like I should be able to organise it.

Andrew

On 11/10/05, Morgan Hough <mhough at fmrib.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knows a way to script mniweb output. How can I
> request datasets with varying parameters? Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Morgan
>
> --
> Morgan G. Hough, DPhil Candidate
> University of Oxford, Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)
> John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, United Kingdom
> Tel:    +44 (0) 1865 222545  / Fax:  +44 (0) 1865 222717
> e-mail: mhough at fmrib.ox.ac.uk  / URL:  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~mhough

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012