[MINC-users] time and time-width dimension in dynamic image

Robert VINCENT bert at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 21 19:46:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

mincconcat is the easiest way to add irregular dimension information
back into a set of 3D files.  It is also possible to keep the time and
time-width information by simply reducing the time dimension to length
one:

mincreshape -dimrange time=0,1 infile.mnc outfile.mnc

When you concatenate these files, they should automatically recover the
irregular spacing information, since each file will retain its original
time start and width.

	-bert