[MINC-users] mincmorph problem

Daniel Schwarz schwarz at cba.muni.cz
Mon Nov 28 11:37:45 EST 2005

Dear minc-users,

I have afollowing problem with running mincmorph. All I would like to do is
to prepare mask files for my native MRI data. I would like to use these mask
files in nu_correct.

After the command:

   mincmorph -dilation test-segmented.mnc test-dilated.mnc

I get the message:

   Not implemented yet in cache_volume_range_has_changed()
   Not implemented yet in cache_volume_range_has_changed()
   Copy_volume(): copying cached volumes not implemented.
   Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I tried two ways to construct test-segmented.mnc:

mincmath  -segment -const2 100 4096 -byte -unsigned -range 0 1 test.mnc
test-segmented.mnc
mincmorph -binarise -range 100 4096 test.mnc test-segmented.mnc

with the same result from dilation.
I guess that the problem is is in the messages Copy_volume...., as the
messages Not implemented yet in.... are quite frequent.

Can anyone give me a suggestion to solve that problem?
Is there another way to do the mask files for nu_correct from native MRI?
I could do also nu_correct in stx space, where the maskfiles are prepared,
but the image intensities are already blurred by interpolation...and phpwiki
also suggests to perform nu_correct on native MRI.

Thanks for any replay.

Regards.

Daniel Schwarz