[MINC-users] MINC-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11

Teodor Stanescu teodorst at cancerboard.ab.ca
Fri Nov 25 17:50:37 EST 2005

> > Now, I can still not run mritotal due to make_model. I was not able to build the model during make install process in mni_autoreg_model-1.03
> >directory.

> What was the error in the install process?  Looks to me (from the
> below) that the install didn't complete and only files were copied.  i
> suspect again this is because make_model (part of the mni_autoreg
> install) was not on your path when you installed the model files
> package.

The error I got is:

gunzip: average_305_headmask.mnc already exists; do you wish to overwrite (y or n)? y
gunzip: average_305_mask.mnc already exists; do you wish to overwrite (y or n)? y
gunzip: average_305.mnc already exists; do you wish to overwrite (y or n)? y
/bin/sh: /usr/local/mni/bin/make_model: /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 126

> So, now that you have fixed your path you can either re-install the
> model files or do this:
>
>   cd /usr/loca/mni/share/mni_autoreg
>   make_model average_305

I fixed the path, I re-installed the model but I got the same error (please see above).
I also tried make_model in /usr/loca/mni/share/mni_autoreg but I got the error:

bash: /usr/local/mni/bin/make_model: /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Teo.

unauthorized and may be illegal.