[MINC-users] specifying different output ranges under voxel_loop

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Tue May 10 10:05:03 2005

On 5/10/05, Michel Audette <m.audette@aist.go.jp> wrote:

> I am working with voxel_loop, and I would like to find out if different
> output files can be specified as having different voxel-ranges. As far as I
> can see, set_loop_datatype() seems to set one kind of output range. Is there
> another way?

Are you trying to set the voxel or real range?  you say voxel range
but I suspect you mean real-range.

The only way that I know of is to use set_loop_datatype(), however
this will not rescale the images, only set the valid range.

Might I ask why?

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke@gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane     H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581