[MINC-users] Labels interpolation with Display

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Wed May 4 11:28:04 2005

On 5/3/05, Anna Caroli <acaroli@oh-fbf.it> wrote:
> Just a quick question: is it possible to interpolate labels drawn with
> Display before calculating the volumes?
> I know it's possible to interpolate the input image.mnc over which to draw
> labels; is it posssible to interpolate also the drawn label to better fit
> the structure?

Presuming your label is a .mnc file and not a .tag file, you could
easily do this using mincresample to whatever resolution you desire.

But I don't think this is the question you are asking...  If you
increase the sampling of your anatomical file before tracing, the
output resolution from Display of your label should always match the
input file.

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke@gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane     H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581