[MINC-users] New dcm2mnc test code for Linux

Robert VINCENT minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 29 16:41:04 2005

Hi all,

I've got a new binary release of my dcm2mnc converter available for
Linux at:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~bert/dcm2mnc-2.0.002-i386-linux.tar.gz

If you have any "problem data", please give this new code a try.  I have
added some support for Philips and GE proprietary fields to this version.
It should handle functional data from either manufacturer, and may handle
PET as well as MRI data in some cases.

Please let me know of any interesting successes or problems!

I'm still working towards a source release of this code sometime
reasonably soon.  Ultimately it will be folded into the MINC
distributions.

Thanks,

	-bert