[MINC-users] conversion and viewing of functional data (AFNI-BRIK and HEAD) to mnc

Nameeta Lobo minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 15 17:04:06 2005

Hello all,

I am a newbie to this software. I have AFNI datasets which I want to convert to
the MNC format. I used the 3dAFNItoMINC command and converted a structural to
the mnc format and viewed it using mincview (which needed xv) as well as using
Display. I could see all the 3 views with Display which was good but with
mincview could see just one view . I want to look at my functional data too. I
have been going through your web page and came across Register. My question is
how do I view my functional data as an overlay on my structural. Should I be
using the 3dAFNItoMINC command, converting this functional data into mnc and
then use Register and merge the 2 datasets (structural and functional) or am I
totally off on this one. If yes, could you please give me some suggestions as to
how to go about working on this data. Any help will be really appreciated.

thanks