[MINC-users] Dicom to Minc converter for Phillips ?

Robert VINCENT minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 11 11:02:04 2005

Hi Phil,

Here is a link to the current version of the converter, built for linux:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~bert/dcm2mnc-2.0.001-i386-linux.tar.gz

Please give it a try and let me know of any problems.  The output of the
converter run with the -verbose or -debug option will be very useful in
the event of problems.

	-bert