[MINC-users] putting an *.mnc into the talairach space

Joongnam Yang yangjo@upstate.edu
Wed Mar 9 16:44:04 2005

Thanks, Jason,

but I am not sure I understand your comments.
Could you give me an example of 'mincresample' ?
My purpose is to turn amri.mnc into talairach space.
mritotal only gives me the transformation from mni to talairach.
I tried
mincresample -talairach amri.mnc amri_tal.mnc
but when I looked at the amri.mnc and amri_tal.mnc, they were identical...

Nam.

On Mar 8, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Joongnam Yang wrote:

> Thanks Phil.
>
> I actually thought about using 'resample', but when I use it, what do
> I use
> for
> the '-like' option?

The sampling space you want - i.e. a MINC file with the right xyz
dimensions and steps. The model you used to register towards with
mritotal is often a good choice here.

Jason