[MINC-users] putting an *.mnc into the talairach space

Jason Lerch jason@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 8 12:06:14 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, at 11:54 AM, Paul GRAVEL wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just wondering, when using mritotal, the xfm file obtained is the
> transformation from native space to the mni305 space, is that correct?

That is the default behaviour, but can be changed with the -model and
-modeldir arguments.

> Aren't there some differences between the talairach space and the
> mni305
> space?

Yes. See here for some in-depth discussion of this topic:

http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/Imaging/Common/mnispace.shtml

Cheers,

Jason

P.S. Anyone else find the reply-to behaviour of this list irritating? I
vote to change that it does a reply-to-list as the default behaviour