[MINC-users] Very large dicom variables in the header crashing loni debabelizer.

Jonathan HARLAP minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 21 08:55:04 2005

There's also a mnc2nii (minc to nifti1), although I don't know much
more than that...  Bert Vincent (bert@bic...) would be the man to ask
about it.

Cheers,