[MINC-users] nu_correct error

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Wed Jul 6 22:22:05 2005

Ernest,

What version of N3 are you running?  There have been a few "issues"
with some previous versions....  The current version is 1.10 and can
be found here:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz/

As for documentation on the field format, you have me there.  The only
one that could comment on this would be John Sled I guess. (the
authour).  In the meantime the best way would be to look at the code
of evaluate_field.  It takes a field file (.imp) and can turn it into
a MINC file.

Andrew