[MINC-users] mincresample and weird intensities

minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 4 13:43:04 2005

Hi Andrew,

I have been using mincresample to change image resolutions as well.  I
have found that you often need to specify the # of elements (-nelements)
and origin (-start) as well.  Otherwise the resampled image may have an
unusual size and location (i.e. one that exists in empty space and
displaced from the object you would like to view).  Perhaps this is what
is producing your error.  Good luck,

Ernest Lo
NeuroRX Research
Montreal, Canada