[MINC-users] ana2mnc problem

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 24 13:57:04 2005

Hi Catherine,

The revised (sagittal) files seem to be in floating-point format, whereas
the originals were in short integer format.  Ana2mnc calls rawtominc,
which doesn't deal with byte-swapping floating-point datatypes.

What was the difficulty in reorienting the MINC files?  That should have
been pretty straightforward.  I'll be happy to help if you're willing to
give that approach another try.

	-bert