[MINC-users] MNI Models.

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Sun Feb 20 09:13:04 2005

Thanks to some work by Louis Collins, I am happy to annouce that three
of the MNI average models are now downloable as autoconfigured
packages, the average_305, icbm152 and the colin27. THe original
source packages are here:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/tgz/mni-models_average305-lin-1.0.tar.gz
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/tgz/mni-models_colin27-lin-1.0.tar.gz
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/tgz/mni-models_icbm152-lin-1.0.tar.gz

and debian packages are here:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/deb/mni-models-average305-lin-1.0-linux-2.6-intel.deb
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/deb/mni-models-colin27-lin-1.0-linux-2.6-intel.deb
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/deb/mni-models-icbm152-lin-1.0-linux-2.6-intel.deb

The ICBM model package contains T1, T2 and PD models, thus when
pre-compiled it is sizeable (200MB).  Thus it may be best to download
the source pacakges and compile them yourself.  I provide the debian
packages for those who do site-wide distribution.  If there is
sufficient call/need I can provide OSX packages for these also.

The make process is very simple for all three of these (presuming you
have mni_autoreg already installed):

   ./configure  --with-build-path=/usr/local/mni      (presuming this
is where MINC is)

   make
   make install

Let us know of any problems