[MINC-users] Problems installing latest software on Mac

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:57:29 EST 2005

Hi Ed,

I have seen these "errors" with the mac packages from time to time.
Strangely enough they seem to install correctly (enough).  I'd suggest
you look in /usr/local/mni/bin too see if classfiy exists.  If so I'm
betting that the install went ok.  It seems to be an error in the
clean-up part of the install that I am yet to track down.  However
given that it doens't seem to be too much of a problem (beyond the
message) it is not too high on my list...

On 20/12/05, Ed Gronenschild <ed.gronenschild at mi.unimaas.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded from http://packages/bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx the latest
> packages. The installation was OK except for classify-1.0.pkg and
> mni-autoreg-0.98s.pkg. For both the installer stopped with the very
> informative message "There were errors installing this software".
> I'm using OS X 10.3.9.
> Is there some workaround possible to install this software?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ed

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012