[MINC-users] MINC -> DICOM Conversion

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:22:33 EST 2005

There is no minc -> DICOM converter that I know of.

However I seem to remember that OSIRIX can read an ANALYZE file so a
mnc->analyze conversion (mnc2nii) should do the trick.  Failing that I
think the debabler can go from analyze to DICOM so this may be an
option for you.

On 20/12/05, Shahin Zangenehpour <shahin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Hello folks,
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a quick and easy way to convert
> MINC files to DICOM format to be viewed and volume-rendered with
> Osirix for Mac OS X.
> Any help or lead you can provide is much appreciated.
> Thanks,
> SZ
> Shahin Zangenehpour, PhD    Postdoctoral Fellow   |   Montreal
> Neurological Institute   |   Cognitive Neuroscience Unit
> 3801 University Street   |   Room 276  |  Montréal   QC   Canada
> H3A 2B4  |   P.  514  398  1717  |  F.  514  398  1338

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012