[MINC-users] global t-test

Anil Ashok Kuchinad, Mr anil.kuchinad at mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 6 11:34:29 EST 2005

Hello,

I am running a VBM analysis and I wanted to obtain on statistic that I
am not sure how to find. I was curious if someone knew what command
would allow me to find an overall t-value for the comparison between all
grey matter voxel density in one group vs. another. I basically want to
find the overall difference in grey matter density across the whole
brain between two groups.

I am aware that glim_image has a pooled function but I couldn't get it
to work for me. I am truly shooting in the dark whether I am to use
glim_image and then run something similar to find_peaks or
tstat_threshold later on.

Hopefully this is possible!

Anil

Anil Kuchinad

Centre for Research on Pain

McGill University

Strathcona Anatomy and Dentistry Building

3640 University St., Room M/19

Montreal, Quebec , Canada

H3A 2B2

Tel: (514) 398-1271