[MINC-users] building minc: how to tell minc where to find netcdf?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Aug 30 12:59:49 EDT 2005

Hello,

MINC builds fine for me if netcdf is in /usr/local/.   However, I prefer
to have it in /usr/local/netcdf and have built netcdf using "./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/netcdf".  But then building minc fails with:

checking for library netcdf... no
configure: error: cannot find required library netcdf

How do I tell minc to look in /usr/local/netcdf/ and not merely /usr/local/

Thanks!

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com