[MINC-users] MINC-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 343

Zipolada@aol.com Zipolada at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 09:36:56 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,
I'm assuming the windows binary installation that I'm talking mentioned is a compiled version of release 2.0.09 as this windows binary version and minc source version 2.0.09 were released on 2005-07-19.
The relevant information can be found on this page:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/minc/
under the section titled Beta:
"Leila Baghdadi has created a Windows binary installation package for MINC 2.0. The most recent version (19 July 2005) is available here."
Maybe this is just specific to the windows binary version (it runs independent of cygwin). Maybe I'm just a rubbish windows user who doesn't really know whats going on aswell!
As for a test case, I can either specify exactly what I've done (which has also been replicated on another independent machine, independently downloaded), or I can email some example image slices, or perhaps both. Could you suggest something? Although it does sound rather like this windows binary is released independently of the source packages.
Many thanks,
John.