[MINC-users] mincextract and minctoraw tools

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:50:42 EDT 2005

On 10/08/05, Zipolada at aol.com <Zipolada at aol.com> wrote:
> I've just downloaded the newer windows binary installation package (19 July 2005) and the mincextract tool doesn't seem to work very well when I try these options:
> mincextract -byte filename.mnc > filename.raw
> OR
> minctoraw -nonormalize -byte filename.mnc > filename.raw
> I've tried a previous version from 2004 and it works fine.
> There appears to be some offset incorporated into the image data.

John,

This sounds interesting.. :)

Which new version are you referring to?  the newwer debian cygwin
packages?  I'd be very interested to see a test-case.

Thanks

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012