[MINC-users] Using Display's "File Loop" (converting FLM format)

Jonathan LAU minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Aug 3 11:46:05 2005

Hi,

So I want to create a movie loop of a spinning brain volume from a dataset and associated label in MINC format.

I've done this using "3D View/Film Loop" in Display which results in a file in the FLM (FiLMstrip) format along with RGB files for each frame.  Any idea how I might convert this to something more useful (i.e. AVI or MOV)?

After some googling, I discovered that it's a native Adobe Premiere file format so I suppose having access to that program would make things easier.  However, I currently only have immediate access to an SGI workstation for this purpose so any other conversion options or solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Jon