[MINC-users] file transfer

Andrew Janke rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 23 07:59:04 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Rebecca Blanton wrote:

> We are in the midst of trying to download some files from a unix system to a
> pc and the files do not retain the .obj suffix when we use a secure shell to
> transfer over to the pc.  We have tried both using an ascii file transfer and
> also a binary file transfer.

Rebecca,

I think you will find that the file extensions do indeed exist on the windows
machine, it is just that they are hidden.

If you look under Tols->Folder Options you should be able to turn on an option
to show the file extensions.

--
Andrew Janke (rotor@cmr.uq.edu DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->University of Queensland->Centre for Magnetic Resonance