[MINC-users] Fw: voxel_loop-like hard-disk access for arbitrary voxel positions

Jason Lerch jason@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 29 11:55:03 2004

>>> While on the subject, I wonder if you or any minc-user knows of
>>> anyone
> who
>>> compiled and used minc software on a 64-bit machine, or conversely of
> any
>>> problems going to a 64-bit platform?

We've run 64-bit MINC on the SGIs before, and it now works without any
problems (well, any known problems). I think the patches are in MINC
1.2 and later. So that is certainly an option available to you. I see
no reason why it wouldn't work on any other 64-bit system either.

Cheers,

Jason