[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Sun Nov 28 09:25:04 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Dylan WAGNER wrote:

>           Jason Lerch modified minctotag for me (effectively removing the
> ROUND command). However as minctotag as no support for searching within a mask
> (ie: I get some 900,000 voxels no matter what I do with a 2mm dataset),
> something which mincsample does/will, so I'd like to cast my solo vote to
> adding this feature to mincsample!

>> I suspect something like this would do the trick:
>>
>>     mincsample -ascii -coords -mask point-mask.mnc stats_file.mnc

Well it took a bit more work than I expected, but mincsample 1.1 is now
available and the above will now work... :)

get it here:

    http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/tgz/mincsample-1.1.tar.gz

And there is a deb here (built against a sarge install)

    http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~rotor/distro/deb/mincsample-1.1-linux-2.6-intel.deb

The output format should be what you expect... (in other words, no I haven't
finshed the documentation for it yet!)

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581