[MINC-users] Reference request

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 9 17:23:04 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Morgan Hough wrote:

> I hope this isn't too off topic but I was wondering what reference(s)
> describe the creation of the MNI 152 average datasets. The website cites
> the 2001 ICBM paper because, I think, it was adopted by ICBM but the
> paper itself does not describe details of its construction. Thanks in
> advance.

You could always look at the original 305 paper, the procedure was (to my
knowledge) identical to what was used for the icbm 152.

    Evans AC, Collins DL, Mills SR, Brown ED, Kelly RL, Peters TM. 3D
    statistical neuroanatomical models from 305 MRI volumes. Proceedings of
    the IEEE-Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference.
    1993;1813-1817.

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581