[MINC-users] Display+Register and glutInit

Andrew Janke rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au
Tue May 25 03:34:03 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004, Ali Soleymani wrote:

> After all steps that I have taken to install Display and Register, I could not
> manage to install them on my computer. Runnig the configure script fails due to
> the following line:
> ..
> checking for glutInit in -lglut... no
>
> I have glut installed on my computer and glut libraries are available. I noticed
> someone had the same probelm before but unfortunately I could not figure out
> how he had managed to solved it.

Where is glut installed on your machine?

It is likely that it is in /usr/local  and thus you may have to add

  --with-build-path=/usr/local

as an option to configure.

--
Andrew Janke  ( rotorATcmr.uq.edu.au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor )
Australia->University of Queensland->Centre for Magnetic Resonance