[MINC-users] minc history

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed May 19 12:05:04 2004

Hi,

I've added a new function "miappend_history()" to do just this in MINC
2.0.

This is checked into CVS but not yet in an official release.  The beta for
MINC 2.0 is at http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~bert/minc-2.0.06.tar.gz

Volume_io already has a function named "add_minc_history()" which may do
what you want.

	-bert