[MINC-users] Reading MINC Files in SPM

Andrew Janke minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 2 00:16:05 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Deepa H. Shroff wrote:

> I am using MINC API in my C code to generate a 3D image file.
> The data is of type 'double' and size of image data is 64*64*16.
>
> When i try to read the .mnc file in SPM it gives me an error.
> I dont know whether SPM cant read MINC files or there is something
> wrong with the way i have generated the MINC files.

I'm afraid I can't help you much with SPM as the MINC support in it does not use
the MINC API.  However if you have a file you know that SPM works with we should
be able to make a file that closely approximates this.

> I am attaching my code with this email. Any feedback will be very
> helpful.

What do mincinfo and mincstats return from your newly created file?

--
Andrew Janke   ( rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor )
Australia->University of Queensland->Centre for Magnetic Resonance