[MINC-users] Register and Display: internal representation?

Christopher Bailey cjb@pet.auh.dk
Fri Jun 25 09:46:04 2004

Dear Jason,

Thank you for you reply; print_world_value gives correct values.

Do you know if postf behaves the same as register & Display? I don't
have easy access to an IRIX... I suppose if one extracts a TAC using a VOI in
postf, the underlying code uses the original file values instead of what
postf shows on the screen.

Thank you for your help,

-Chris