[MINC-users] Register and Display: internal representation?

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 25 09:45:04 2004

Christopher,

I'm not certain what's going on here, but it could be that the valid_range
attribute is not set properly.  Could you send me the output of
mincinfo or mincheader on the input & output files?  It might also be
interesting to compare the results when performing the equivalent
subtraction with minccalc.

	-bert