[MINC-users] Problems installing Display on Fedora -- undefined reference to `__ctype_b'

crioux crioux@student.cs.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 2 13:53:04 2004

Thanks Robert, Steve.

Recompilling netCDF from scratch indeed fixed the problem.

Just so the information is out there, when trying to compile Display I ran
into a similar problem, from libbicpl.a this time:

"undefined reference to `ppm_writeppminit'"

Recompiling BICPL from scratch fixed this one too.

Thanks again,

Caroline