[MINC-users] Automated Segmentation Yet More Questions

Paul GRAVEL pgravel@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 6 12:34:05 2004

Hello all,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It does however raise a few questions.
(Please see below for previous replies to previous questions).

1 - Since ANIMAL uses the ICBM152 model for more robust linear
    registrations, does this mean that "mritotal" uses
    the ICBM152 model by default as well, or should I use the
    "-model icbm_avg_152_t1_tal_lin"?

    e.g. mritotal -model icbm_avg_152_t1_tal_lin $arg1'_mri.mnc' $arg1'_mri_stx_lin.xfm'

2 - If the "-model" switch needs to be used, is the
    "icbm_avg_152_t1_tal_lin" file the correct option to use
    for the ICBM152 model?

3 - After segmentation, in order to remove voxels in the skull,
    should I use a different mask than "average_305_mask.mnc"?

Once again, I thank you.

Best Regards,

Paul