[MINC-users] mni_autoreg compilation failed

Steve ROBBINS minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:52:43 -0500

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 01:19:34PM -0500, Andre MATOS wrote:
> Hi Steve
>
> The version of the gcc here (Linux Red Hat 7) is 2.96 and the "patch"
> solved the compilation problem.
>
> This is really interesting becouse at home (Linux Red Hat 9) I compilled
> without errors and without this patch. Do you think that the gcc version
> could be the problem?

It's possible.  "2.96" is the infamous prematurely-released version
of GCC by Redhat which is notoriously buggy.

However, there's nothing lost by moving the function declaration
in question.  I've applied the patch to the CVS of mni_autoreg so it
should be fixed in the next release.

-S