[MINC-users] MINC perl scripts location

Yasunari Tosa minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 6 18:07:04 2004

Hi,

I have problems in Perl script based MNI tools like nu_correct installation.

I really don't want to put MNI specific scripts in my system perl lib
location.
Thus I do

    perl Makefile.PL  PREFIX=/mnidir

for MNI Perllib 0.07 and Getopt-Tabular 0.3.

Unfortunately, N3-1.07 does not add this prefix to Perl scripts.    At
this time,
the option I have is to "edit" bin/nu_correct etc. by adding the
following line:

    use lib "/mnidir/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0"

In this way, anybody who uses the tools don't have to change any thing
like environmental variables etc.

Can you make "configure" script to take a perl lib directory and update
N3-1.07 and mni_autoreg-0.98k packages which use Perl ?

Thank you.

Tosa
Yasunari Tosa, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer                            email: tosa@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mass. General Hospital NMR Center       phone:
Building 149
13th Street                             fax  :
Charlestown, MA 02129