[MINC-users] reformating minc files for different resolution

Jason Lerch jason@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 14 10:21:05 2004

Greetings Catherine,

the command 'mincreshape' is what you are looking for - it can reorder
dimensions, etc. If you want to change resolution, then 'mincresample'
will do what you need.

Cheers,

Jason