[MINC-users] Anatomical labelling of MINC files

Christopher Bailey cjb@pet.auh.dk
Wed Dec 1 02:39:04 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 17:18, Jason Lerch wrote:
> ASP is not yet publicly available, but if all you want are rough
> surfaces to use for illustration purposes, cortical_surface (available
> on our web-site) should provide you with what you need. If you really
> think you need high quality representation of the inner and outer
> cortical surfaces, contact Alan Evans (alan@bic.mni.mcgill.ca) to plead
> your case for getting the source code to ASP and/or its descendant
> CLASP.

I can wait with (CL)ASP; as you said, a simple surface is sufficient for
illustration purposes. However, I wasn't able to find cortical_surface.
It wouldn't be the first time I miss something, but I'd appreciate a
URL...? "All" I want is a simple tool (simple to help others use,
anyway) for creating a cortical surface, preferrably inflated to display
as much cortex as possible. I would also like to overlay 3D volumes
(parametric maps, typically) on that surface.

Best, -Chris
--
Christopher Bailey <cjb@pet.auh.dk>
PET Centre and