[MINC-users] MINC 1.3 released

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 12 17:37:04 2004

Hello minc-users,

I've placed a new release of MINC, version 1.3, on our usual software
distribution sites:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/minc/

MINC 1.3 fixes the recently discovered incompatibility with netCDF 3.5.1,
and fixes one or two other bugs and minor build issues.  One potentially
serious bug with minccalc has been fixed, it would affect you if you
use minccalc with MINC files which contain a vector dimension.

A -version flag has been added to most of the tools.

See the NEWS and ChangeLog files for additional details.

MINC 1.3 has been built successfully on Linux (RedHat) and IRIX.

	-bert