[MINC-users] spatial location of voxels

Peter NEELIN neelin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 23 00:42:05 2004

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Andrew Janke wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Kuan H. Kho wrote:
>
> > I was wondering what to what spatial location the MINC coordinates (both
> > voxel and world) refer to. Is that a vertex (which of the 8), the middle of
> > an edge, or the center of a voxel?
>
> Centre.

'Just a small clarification: The alignment attribute allows one to specify
something other than "centre", like start and end. But to my
knowledge this is never used for spatial coordinates (only time), and I
don't think that any applications handle anything other than centre for
spatial coordinates.

            Peter
----
            Peter Neelin (neelin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca)